Luxury Italian tours to touch the heart
Italy scores consistently high on lists of the most-loved nations in the world. A feeling seemingly shared by author Erica Jong through her ruminations: “What is the fatal charm of Italy?” she asks, “What do we find there that can be found nowhere else? I believe it is a certain permission to be human, which other places, other countries, lost long ago.”
For corporates seeking experiences that move people – open minds, shift paradigms, touch souls – Italy is the place one sits in a private candlelit piazza, savouring black truffle risotto, while listening to the strings of an orchestra come to life, near to tears with happiness. But what else makes Italy a cultural superpower?
- It’s an in-and-outdoor gallery, boasting half the world’s art treasures and arguably the most prestigious art biennale on the planet
- It’s where opera and ballet began
- It boasts fashion hubs where cutting-edge couture is strut through ancient buildings
- It’s a country where eating local fresh produce is not some fad but a traditional way of life. Experience Italy in all its tantalizing glory
- It’s the delicious departure point of the most-exported culinary tradition in the world
Luxury Italian tours to speak to the head
In a country with centuries of hospitality experience (those Romans sure knew how to throw a party), you can be sure that the needs of your clients will be met. Italy’s not just another well-developed country, it’s often considered to be the birthplace of civilization. Whether you have a product launch, sales seminar, incentive experience or team-building adventure in mind, local experts Charme & Adventure lead the way in luxury Italian tours.
Charme & Adventure tours include:
- Opportunities to access exclusive spaces, private mansions, galleries, and Renaissance villas, whether you want to host a board meeting in a moody wine cellar, or screen a company overview in one of the ancient halls of the oldest university in the world
- Facilities and experiences that meet your specifications. Making use of their network of local aficionados, they specialize in unique, tailor-made itineraries
- Luxury transport services, from private jet or helicopter charters to luxury car hire and hot- air balloon excursions
- Solutions to all your video, editing and digital desires. Make full use of Charme & Adventure’s professional video production company
Italian regions providing the whole package
- Bologna is home to the world’s oldest university as well as a thriving hi-tech scene. It’s a staggeringly beautiful city of towers where some of Italy’s finest culinary establishments are situated.
- Where better to inspire clients than a natural land of creation. Langhe boasts a strong literary tradition and prolific winelands. It is home to Italy’s first school of Gastronomic Sciences and the world famous Moscato d’Asti. The region offers scope to enthral visitors in the underground ‘cathedrals’ of Canelli, or at the fascinating corkscrew museum or through a therapeutic meander through the truffle hunting fields.
Many luxury Italian tour operators can book you into a luxury hotel but few provide the opportunities Charme & Adventure can. They understand the importance of advanced facilities and unique experiences that live forever in people’s memories. For more ideas and details about exciting and original ways to experience Italy, contact Charme & Adventure
For more ideas and details, contact Charme & Adventure.
by Luca on May 26, 2015